For many women experiencing ill-health, modern medicine seems to offer few answers to womens issues for conditions like anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue and weight gain simply put in the “too hard” basket.
Sometimes such ailments can even have you being treated like a second-class citizen.
But at Austin Therapies – The London Road Natural Health Clinic in Belmont, we understand that your symptoms are not a figment of your imagination, but rather signs all is not well at a holistic health and well-being level.
Offering a range of alternative medicines, including Acupuncture Therapy and Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy for womens issues, Austin Therapies can treat a range of women’s health concerns from irritable bowel, lupus, and celiac to autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel, multiple sclerosis and even Crohns disease.
In fact, oriental medicine has always addressed the special needs of women throughout their lives.
Did you know for instance that women are more susceptible than men to certain health conditions, which can make it more challenging to achieve optimal health?
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) women are twice as likely as men to experience depression, with one in eight women fighting major depression during their lifetime.
Women are also four times as many women as men develop Chronic Fatigue Syndrome two to six times more likely to develop Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
There is similarly bad news for autoimmune diseases, with 75 per cent of such cases occurring in women, while up to 70 per cent of celiac cases are women and 90 per cent lupus patients also female. See, you’re not imagining things after all.
However, acupuncture and Chinese Herbs can help.
From an acupuncture and oriental medicine perspective, a health problem is never just in the body or in the mind. Whether an imbalance or disharmony began as a physiological or spiritual issue, ultimately, all aspects of the body are affected.
Fortunately, many health issues women face respond extremely well to acupuncture treatments.
Austin Therapies natural health treatments can also assist with:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Weight loss and weight gain
- Crohns Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Adrenal exhaustion
- Chronic fatigue
- Fertility issues – including menstrual irregularities, miscarriages, endometriosis, Polycistic Ovarian Syndrome, anovulation and endometrial lining problems.
- IVF support – pre and post IVF transfer and support throughout the IVF process
- Menstrual issues – including pre menstrual tension, irregular periods, painful periods, no periods and menopause
- Pregnancy concerns – including morning sickness, heartburn, pubis pain, sciatica and musculoskeletal pain, hypertension, oedema, breech and posterior positions, induction and pre-birth as well as post natal treatment.
Contact us today, to see how Austin Therapies at Belmont can have you feeling better.