Brisbane Acupuncture Therapy
For the best acupuncture Brisbane has to offer visit Austin Therapies Brisbane Acupuncture Therapy clinic. Sally Austin – Acupuncturist Brisbane – offers acupuncture therapy as a part of your holistic health plan.
Used to treat a variety of conditions from sporting injuries to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), infertility to anxiety and eczema to poor posture, acupuncture therapy is undoubtedly one of the most well-known practices of Eastern medicine. And it’s effective too – that’s why we use it at Austin Therapies Brisbane Acupuncture clinic .
What is Acupuncture? In its simplest form, acupuncture is the insertion of fine needles along specific acupuncture points of the skin, known as meridians, to restore the flow of energy which injury or disease has disrupted.
Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapy is also used – where permitted and required – to bolster these treatments and restore equilibrium in the body.
Unlike Western medicines, Chinese Herbs are used short-term.
According to the World Health Organisation, the following ailments have been successfully treated with acupuncture therapy:
- Bronchial conditions such as Bronchitis and Bronchial Asthma
- Acute tonsillitis
- Rhinitis and sinusitis
- Sore throat
- Digestive system disorders
- Toothache, post-extraction pain and gingivitis, mouth ulcers, hiccough
- Duodenal ulcers, gastric hyper acidity, gastritis
- Paralytic ileus, colitis, Diarrhea, constipation
- Urogenital disorders
- Gynaecological and obstetric disorders – female issues / male fertility
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Eye conditions
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Sporting injuries
- Psychological Conditions
Contact us today at Austin Therapies Brisbane Acupuncture clinic , to see how the benefits of Acupuncture Therapy could have you feeling better. We are located in the Brisbane south suburb of Belmont, just minutes from Carindale, Capalaba and other closeby Brisbane south suburbs just off the Gateway motorway.