Are you feeling tired all the time?
Have you hit a “brick wall” with your health? Been to specialist after specialist and told there is nothing wrong with you? Are you suffering from fatigue, feeling tired all the time, feel unwell and feel like you’ve lost your “mojo”?
At Austin Therapies – The London Road Natural Health Clinic – Brisbane we are very excited to be able to offer testing directly through the clinic!
We use Traditional Chinese Medicine as our basis for diagnosis. We take a comprehensive medical case history, including tongue and pulse diagnosis – which takes approximately 90 minutes.
We go through your complete past and present history, medications – past and present, lifestyle, diet, emotional state, signs and symptoms – we look at the body as a whole.
- What is happening to your yin, yang, qi and blood?
- Do you have heat, cold, damp, phlegm or wind in various parts of your body or organs?
- Is there blood stagnation (which you experience as sharp pain) or qi stagnation (which you experience as dull pain) and where is it?
Together we will work out a suitable treatment protocol that will be both effective and manageable for you.
We are now able to offer further testing, which compliments and supports our Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis and gives us an opportunity to test and measure our treatment protocols, to see that we are on the right track, have the correct dosing in place and that you are getting the results that we both desire.
The following tests are now available:
- Nutritional Blood Profile – Evaluating iron levels in the body – high or low.
- Inflammatory Markers – to determine if there is “silent” inflammation going on in the body.
- Stress Profile – recommended for insomnia, stress and fatigue – an indicator of adrenal imbalance.
- Thyroid Blood Profile – this includes 7 different thyroid parameters. Medicare only covers the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone. If clinical signs indicate thyroid problems may be apparent, then this one test is not enough.
- Halide Profile – Iodine, Bromide, Chloride and Fluoride all compete with each other. Iodine is highly beneficial and Bromide is highly toxic and competes with iodine receptors. Without Iodine the body cannot function correctly at all and nor can the thyroid.
- Emotional Scan – Bach Flowers and Bush Flower Combinations to help treat emotional issues.
- Hormone and Metabolite Profile – Full Estrogen metabolism.
- Food Intolerance Profile – 96 foods are tested.
- BVMY and Sensitivity Profile – bacteria, viruses, moulds, yeasts.
For further information, please check out:
Please call Austin Therapies – The London Road Natural Health Clinic – Belmont, Brisbane on 0421 411 508 and ask for a FREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT to discuss how we can help you get your health back on track and enjoying a great quality of life!