Aromatherapy and Aroma Oil Massage
Aromatherapy is an integral part of our many treatments and services at Austin Therapies. Aromatherapy and aroma oil massage utilising essential aroma embodies true holistic healing.
If you’ve ever smelt a fresh glass of orange juice, you’ll have felt the magical citrus scent lift your spirits and make you smile.
And this is the essence of our aromatherapy Brisbane clinic.
Embodying the best that Mother Nature has to offer, aromatherapy not only lightens the mood but also helps strengthen and defend the body against infection.
Utilising essential oils, extracted from plants, bark, fruits and flowers, our therapeutic and medicinal blends can be applied directly to the skin with an aroma therapy massage.
And, with each oil containing medicinal and therapeutic properties specifically selected for your needs, the complex combination of natural chemicals in the oils will be both inhaled with each breath as well as absorbed through the skin, to provide deep physiological and psychological benefits.
Usually applied through the healing touch of massage, aromatherapy has been known to support the treatment of a range of concerns, including:
- Stimulating the body’s natural immune system
- Enhancing lymphatic drainage – helps to reduce fluid retention
- Stress reduction creating a feeling a deep relaxation and promoting well-being
- Reducing nervous tension
- Helping to lift the mood and reduce feelings of depression
- Helping to restore balance in the body
- Helping to increase blood circulation and thereby oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues
- Helping to increase energy levels as blockages and congestion in the nerves are eased.
So take a moment to smell the orange tree, and contact us today to see how aromatherapy can help you feel happy and well again.
If you’d like to find out more about aromatherapy and aroma oil massage or book a treatment with a massage therapist, please contact our Belmont natural therapy practice. Austin Therapies have many natural health treatment options to empower you to take control of your health