Fatigue / Viral Conditions
Fatigue / Viral Conditions are if you’re tired, exhausted and battling fatigue you may also be battling to find a solution; but battle no more – let’s get to the actual cause of your pain!
It may be viral, adrenal, hormonal or even due to your thyroid not functioning correctly.
We are now very excited to be able to offer testing directly through the clinic. We not only have our own Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis to go by but also individualised testing in the form of blood and urine tests to track down your issues. Test and measure our own treatment protocols to get you back on track as soon as possible and enjoying the quality of life you deserve.
The following tests are now available:
- Nutritional Blood Profile – Evaluating iron levels in the body – high or low
- Inflammatory Markers – to determine if there is “silent” inflammation going on in the body
- Stress Profile – recommended for insomnia, stress and fatigue – an indicator of adrenal imbalance
- Thyroid Blood Profile – this includes 7 different thyroid parameters. Medicare only covers the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone. If clinical signs indicate thyroid problems may be apparent, then this one test is not enough.
- Halide Profile – Iodine, Bromide, Chloride and Fluoride all compete with each other. Iodine is highly beneficial and Bromide is highly toxic and competes with iodine receptors. Without Iodine the body cannot function correctly at all and nor can the thyroid.
- Emotional Scan – Bach Flowers and Bush Flower Combinations to help treat emotional issues
- Hormone and Metabolite Profile – Full Estrogen metabolism
- Food Intolerance Profile – 96 foods are tested
- BVMY and Sensitivity Profile – bacteria, viruses, moulds, yeasts
Whether it’s a general malaise, or something more sinister like ***Fibromyalgia, ***Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Ross River, or a virus of an unknown origin; an autoimmune disease; thyroid issues; adrenal or hormonal – holistic therapies can help.
Austin Therapies has a range of treatments that can support your current medical journey, or kick-start it – from acupuncture therapy and Chinese Herbal Medicine therapy, to reflexology therapy, shiatsu therapy, Bates Therapy, and Remedial Massage.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you feel ready to take on the day ahead.